Follow the steps below to install your front wheel. Consult the owner's manual for important warnings and safety tips.
- Remove nut and one centering spring from the quick-release.
- Insert quick-release into the axle with the lever on the non-rotor side of the wheel.
- Insert centering spring, with the small end toward the wheel.
- Holding lever side, thread on and secure adjustment nut.
- Move the lever to the CLOSE position.
Important! If you can close the lever with little or no resistance, the clamp force is not sufficient. Repeat: Holding lever side, thread on, secure, and tighten the adjustment nut. Apply enough pressure to close the lever that it leaves an indentation mark on your hand.
Omar will show us how it's done in the video below!